2004 VW R32 1.8t 20v Golf
- 1.8t 20v engine using JE pistons and Pauder rods
- SEM Intake manifold
- Tonik Motorsports Exhaust manifold and custom Garrett/Tial Turbo
- PWR Radiator
- Bully clutch and flywheel
- 5 speed Audi TT tranny shifted by VW Motorsports shifter
- Peloquin diffs front and rear
- SQS Haldex Controller
- Custom Cages FIA Rollcage
- AP and Brembo Brakes with Tilton peddle box
Thanks to our usual partners in our projects,
- SEM Motorsports - intake, intercooler plumbing, downpipe and the main starting point the R32 plus spare parts. Tom and Marco
- Tonik Motorsports - roll cage welding Troll, turbo junky and all around good guy. Warren
- Four Start Motorsports - cage, belts, brakes and misc rally parts, including being a flocker. Dan, Frank, Sr. and the Mrs.
- TN Dynamic Machine Shop - anything that did not fit...does now. Chris and Popa
- Sang's Automotive - putting it together and putting up with all of us...including laughing at us. Sang and Sen Junior (Alex, Sang's son) - did in the most annoying work, scraping all the joints and undercoating off.
- Dave - king of destruction - removed all the "spare" brackets etc
- Phil - general critic, motor builder and hand on everywhere else.
- Ray - distant onlooker.....the way we all like it...damn co-drivers.